AAG respects and admires the entrepreneurial spirit that has gone into building your dealership operations and if you are considering selling all or a part of your operations we strive to be your acquirer of choice by:
- Operating with total discretion and integrity
- Preserving your legacy and community relationships
- Retaining, developing and incentivizing employees
- Maintaining flexibility, including acquiring partial interests in stores / dealer groups
AAG is well funded, can quickly close transactions and has the scale and infrastructure to ensure the continued growth your store or group.
If you are a dealership owner contemplating sale as part of your succession planning, seeking external capital for growth or otherwise interested in selling all or a part of your operations, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact Kuldeep Billan at email@example.com or (647) 351-8870.
- AAG seeks to acquire single stores as well as dealer groups from 2 to 20 stores, across Canada and the United States.
- Strong dealer level management
- All brands and manufacturers would be considered with a specific interest in stores or groups that include Ford, Chrysler, General Motors, Honda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Hyundai dealerships