What is the Hyundai BlueLink and how do I use it?Jan 20th, 2023
Hyundai BlueLink opens up a new world of communication between your phone and your ride. You can keep track of every aspect of your Hyundai while you’re on the road, while also being able to drive with peace of mind knowing the health and state of your vehicle.
There are many features, advantages, and benefits to enjoy with BlueLink in your car, and Ontario Hyundai wants to cover all the bases when it comes to mastering this powerful system.
So, what exactly is Hyundai BlueLink?
Hyundai BlueLink is a digital app with remote services that keeps you connected to your vehicle at all times. Your smartphone becomes a remote control for your car!
Here are some of the features:
- Start your car vehicle remotely with pre-programmed settings! Each user is allowed to save up to three settings that control the thermostat and heated seats/steering wheels, which is perfect for hot summer days or frosty winter mornings.
- Worried about forgetting to lock your car? That is a thing of the past. With BlueLink, you can lock your car anywhere! The app will also tell you if your doors are locked or unlocked, or if your trunk is open or closed.
- Whether you’re in the middle of a busy city or parked somewhere on the road, BlueLink can remind you exactly where you parked on an easy-to-use map.
- Running low? BlueLink also has a feature that tells you if your car needs gas.
- Did I leave my car running? BlueLink will inform you whether things like your engine, rear defrost, climate, and heated steering wheel are on or off.
- BlueLink is accessed with either Face ID or Fingerprints, adding an extra layer of security between you and your vehicle.
- SOS Emergency roadside assistance is included, with your rearview mirror connecting you to emergency services at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Collision notifications instantly send emergency services your way in case of a serious accident.
- Search the internet with Google assistance! BlueLink connects to Google so you can search for addresses, phone numbers, and more on the go.
What Hyundai’s Have BlueLink?
Hyundai BlueLink Canada is available in multiple Hyundai models. See compatible models below:
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata (GLS, GLS Safety, Limited, 2.0T Sport)
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata (Preferred, luxury, 2.0T Ultimate, Plug-In Hybrid, Hybrid)
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra (Luxury, Ultimate, GT, N Line)
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe (Preferred, Luxury, Ultimate)
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson (Ultimate, Luxury, Preferred)
- 2019 Hyundai Kona (1.6T Ultimate All-Wheel Drive and 2019 Kona EV)
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Tech
- 2020 Hyundai Elantra (Luxury, Ultimate)
- 2020 Hyundai Venue
- All 2021 Hyundai Models
- All 2022 Hyundai Models
- All 2023 Hyundai Models
The BlueLink is your new best friend on the road, and when you purchase your Hyundai, you’ll be able to rely on it for all of your in-car and out-of-car needs. When you buy or lease a 2021 or newer Hyundai, you get 3 years of the BlueLink service for free! Visit Ontario Hyundai and get connected now!