2021 Corolla Apex: The Top Of The Food ChainDec 17th, 2020
- A limited-edition of the Corolla, which includes an aggressive design with tighter handling.
- Apex edition is based on the SE and XSE trim levels.
- Racing-tuned chassis upgrades include unique shocks with internal rebound springs.
- Offered with available 6-speed manual transmission and summer tires.
- All 2021 Toyota Corolla models will feature Android Auto compatibility and adds safety features as well.
Are you looking for a sporty, corner-carving, head-turning, and above all affordable sports sedan? Then Toyota has you covered with their new 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition. Available on either an SE or XSE trim level of the Corolla, the Apex edition aims to stand out by turning heads and shattering laps. By maximizing the Corolla’s high-strength TNGA-C platform, multi-link rear suspension, and 169 horsepower 2.0-liter Dynamic Force Engine, the Apex edition aims to make its presence known to the world.The factory-custom body package heightens the Corolla’s styling, along with a punchier bark from its sport-tuned exhaust.
Using the Corolla's already striking body design, the Apex is guaranteed to grab more heads by adding a black with bronze accents body kit, a front spoiler, side mouldings, fog light covers, and a rear diffuser making it stand out from just your regular Toyota Corolla. Below the slick exterior, the Apex maximizes the difference between it and the competitors by using specially tuned shocks and springs to produce a smoother ride and more control for the driver. On top of that, the gloss black wheels are specially developed to aid in braking by cooling them, as well as being a lighter weight than the stock Corollas wheels, providing just another edge of their competitors.
While the outside is pretty decked out in the latest technology Toyota can offer, the inside of the Apex is no slouch either. It will feature premium fabric upholstery in the standard SE edition while in the XSE edition the upholstery will be upgraded to black SofTex-trimmed fabric. Both will feature heated front seats and an 8-way adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar support. All of this will be on top of the Apple Carplay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa support with its 8” touch screen multimedia system display.
All Corolla trims, including the Apex edition, will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, which will include:
- Pre-Collision System with Daytime/Low-Light Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection, plus Daytime Bicycle Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Road Edge Detection
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Road Sign Assist
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (CVT Only)